“When I saw the opportunity to join Sandra’s Woman Who Achieves Academy, I knew it would be one of the best decisions I have invested in.
I wasn’t wrong as her weekly hints and tips are invaluable to me on my journey to a becoming a public speaker. Sandra’s generosity in such a challenging time for people in the lockdown is overwhelming.
She has a calming and supportive manner which makes her a pleasure to listen to and her words are spoken with sincerity and integrity. I have felt a sense of her innate warmth and her experience is evident in so many areas. I am not at all surprised that this incredible lady has an MBE.“
Power Up Your Personal Brand and get visible from just £35 per month (12 month payment plan, no renewal. This is a one-off subscription). Grow yourself and your business with the Woman Who Achieves Academy.
The Woman Who Achieves Academy is a fast track environment of learning and support to help you power up your personal brand and get visible.
People buy from people they know, like and trust and it’s so important right now to get your message out there and be visible.
LEARN | SUPPORT | GROW
LEARN: There is a lot of learning in the Academy. You will learn from the Units, from others in the group and from taking action. Structured to complete entirely at your leisure to enable you to up-skill.
SUPPORT: Group Mentoring and support from Woman Who Founder, Sandra Garlick MBE, on business growth topics, ensuring you ACHIEVE your goals. Support from other group members which lead to collaborations and growing your own network.
GROW: Grow yourself and grow your business. Grow into the confident business person you really ought to be and your business will grow as a result.
ACHIEVE… that’s the ultimate aim of the Academy. To help you ACHIEVE in all areas, both personally and in business. Set your goals and visualise those outcomes.
What is visibility?
It’s not rocket science. It’s about being seen in the right places by your ideal client so that you are the ‘go to’ person. You’re right at the forefront of someone’s mind when they want or need your product or service.
If I were to ask you a question…
Who would you go to if you needed a family law solicitor? Would you turn to Yell (does it still exist??) google it, or ask for a recommendation?
Someone may spring to mind in an instant as you’ve seen them… a lot. They’ve been visible and in some way you feel connected and it’s as if you know them already, even if you’ve never met face to face.
You want to be that person that everyone thinks of first… the one who gets recommended, every time. The person who attracts their clients rather than having to go out looking for them.
Would you like to be more visible?
What does it cost?
A one-off payment or spread monthly options (one off payment, no membership or recurring fees). This is not a membership or annual renewal payment, just a ‘once only’ lifetime fee to subscribe. Once you’ve paid the subscription fee (either one off or instalments) that’s it!
£297 (plus VAT)
Need to spread the cost? Monthly payment options are available from £35 per month. (Payment over 3, 6 or 12 months incurs a slightly higher payment due to administration of Direct Debits)
“Since becoming a member of the Woman Who Achieves Academy, I’ve built some fabulous relationships and gained valuable business knowledge and skills through attending the weekly and monthly networking events.
I’ve got the opportunity to share my story in the next Woman Who book and became a Finalist in the Solopreneur awards.
None of this would’ve happened had I not made a decision to invest in my personal development.
I can highly recommend the membership which is a one off lifetime investment which allows you to grow, develop and achieve business success with like minded women and learn from Sandra’s personal experience which is incredible“
“Joining The Woman Who Achieves Academy has been, by far, the best business decision I made for a very long time!
The Academy is home to a motivated group of business women, ready to support each other, who bring their particular skills and knowledge to the group for the benefit of the community.
Sandra is everything you’d expect: a wonderful business role model for us all, and a genuinely caring and warm human being, who shares her knowledge and ideas for our betterment.
In short, The Woman Who Acheves Academy is a safe place for the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and even problems, and it also has a social aspect which is much needed right now, in the Autumn of 2020!
I’d wholeheartedly recommend you join us!”
Join the Woman Who Community on Facebook. You’ll get a a feel for what Woman Who is all about.
I often post advice and tips that you can use straight away and all the Woman Who news and updates are posted there first. You can also deliver a ‘live’ video introduction and receive feedback in a safe and supportive environment in the group.
I joined The Woman Who Academy as I was in the throes of setting up my marketing business, ZHR Marketing. I already knew Sandra Garlick, founder of Woman Who, and knew that any network that she was building would be worth being part of.
I have already met some great ladies who have provided inspiration and support. Much more than a networking group, the Academy offers so many opportunities to build your skill set, your confidence and your business, as well as your network.
Sandra is always incredibly generous with her help and advice, but so are all of the other members. It’s like being part of a team, even though you may be working on your own.
It’s been a big help to me already, and I’m very much looking forward to my future within the Academy, and continuing to get to know each of my fellow members so much better.
One of the best decisions I made in 2020 was to sign up for the Woman Who Achieves Academy. I had been to a couple of Woman Who networking events and knew Sandra was an impressive woman! I knew it would help me in some ways, although I wasn’t clear exactly how. I didn’t realise just how valuable membership of this group of like-minded women was going to be.
Sandra knows so much, about business, about building your personal brand about public speaking, and she imparts her knowledge so inspiringly. She is warm and supportive and she has created a community of women who reflect those characteristics. We are ‘sisters of the academy’! Roll on the day when we can meet and hug each other!
I launched the Woman Who Achieves Academy in May 2020 to help women in business during lock down.
I asked a few simple questions…
- Are you wondering if your business will survive and thrive right now?
- Do you want to ensure that you’re visible over the next few months and beyond?
- Have you been putting off taking action to grow yourself and your business?
The Woman Who Achieves Academy is a place to Learn, Grow, and receive mentoring Support to ACHIEVE and gain that all important confidence to be more visible, in a safe and supportive environment of like minded women in business.
I want to help you come out of lockdown flying and visible.
Plus, I create opportunities for you which are only available to Academy subscribers.
… a membership. There are no monthly fees (unless you wish to spread your one-off subscription payment).
… a group where you are left to get on with it. It’s a way for me to share my knowledge, through group mentoring, and there’s lots of it.
… an annual subscription. There are no renewals or annual fees. Once you’ve paid your one-off subscription, you’re in for life.
How good is that?
So let me tell you a little more about what it is and what you’ll get
- The Woman Who Achieves Academy launched in May 2020 and I’m really excited about it. It’s far exceeded my expectations. I’m loving the interaction in the group so far, especially the networking, collaborations, successes and support within the group.
- The Woman Who Achieves Academy is set up to ensure that you ACHIEVE your goals, power up your personal brand and gain visibility from the opportunities I create for you.
- You can take advantage of my wealth of business knowledge too. There’s a lot of it, and I want you to have it!
- The Academy is based in a private Facebook Group and is only accessible to subscribers. So you can be sure that you’ll be in a safe and supportive environment.
- I host a weekly ‘live’ on Monday at 7.30am to inspire and motivate you for the week ahead, and a Zoom group mentoring session every Friday from 1.00-2.00pm where you’ll learn something new and you can ask me anything. You can also be a feature speaker.
- There are tasks and learning units, plus tips, training, mini-challenges and ongoing support to ensure that you ACHIEVE your goals.
- I will be in the group commenting and supporting you throughout the week with encouragement and inspiration. In essence, it’s a way for me to reach more women in business with my mentoring, which I love.
- I want to make this totally accessible to you and to share my knowledge. I also want to ensure that there is no catch; so there is no membership, no renewal and once you subscribe, you’re in for life!
- As a bonus, you’ll get lots of networking with other subscribers as the group grows and the chance to craft your offering. To date have been so many new connections and collaborations in the group.
- You will receive opportunities that will only be offered to Woman Who Achieves Academy subscribers, such as an opportunity to feature in Woman Who publications (I Am A Woman Who), speaking at Woman Who events and other speaker/media and press requests (I create quite a few of those!).
- There will be online workships, helping you craft your message and reach your clients. Key sessions are around your story, so that you develop it in writing ready for print and so that you’re able to deliver it on stage, confidently, with or without notes. Plus, there’ll also be lots about entering Awards.
- NEW: The new podcast interviews are set to launch shortly, along with a new two new 12 week business growth programmes (Start-Up and Achieve Visibility).
- NEW: You can add your profile feature to the Academy Directory on the website and submit guest blogs each month on our monthly theme.
- NEW: Once we return to face to face events, you could be hosting a Woman Who event as a Woman Who Ambassador in your area and delivering your keynote.
There will be other aspects too that will evolve over time so the content will never get stale and there will always be something new and new opportunities.
What happens when you subscribe?
As soon as you subscribe, I will ask you to set some goals. You can download and complete a very short workbook so that I can ensure that I tailor the content specifically to you, so that you do ACHIEVE.
You will receive a welcome email to book your initial 20-minute goal-setting 121 session with me.
I can’t wait to see you there.