Power Up Your Personal Brand, get your business on track and grow yourself with the Woman Who Achieves Academy.
The Woman Who Achieves Academy is a fast track environment of learning and support to help you power up your personal brand, grow yourself and your business.
LEARN | SUPPORT | GROW
LEARN: Work your way through the 7 Steps INSPIRE MODEL. Structured to complete entirely at your leisure to enable you to up-skill
SUPPORT: Group Mentoring and support from Woman Who Founder, Sandra Garlick MBE, on business growth topics, ensuring you ACHIEVE your goals
GROW: Grow yourself and grow your business. Power up your personal brand.
ACHIEVE… that’s the ultimate aim of the Academy. To help you ACHIEVE in all areas.
What does it cost? A one-off payment or spread monthly options (one off payment, no membership or recurring fees). This is not a membership or annual payment, just a ‘once only’ lifetime fee to subscribe.
£197 (plus VAT)
Need to spread the cost? Monthly payment options are available. (Payment over 3, 6 or 12 months incurs a slightly higher payment due to administration of Direct Debits)
I launched the Woman Who Achieves Academy in May to help women in business during lock down.
I asked a few simple questions…
- Are you wondering if your business will survive and thrive right now?
- Do you want to ensure that you’re visible over the next few months and beyond?
- Have you been putting off taking action to grow yourself and your business?
The Woman Who Achieves Academy is a place to Learn, Grow, and receive mentoring Support to ACHIEVE
I want to help you come out of lockdown flying.
… a membership. There are no monthly fees (unless you wish to spread your subscription payment).
… a group where you are left to get on with it. It’s a way for me to share my knowledge, and there’s lots of it.
… an annual subscription. There are no renewals or annual fees. Once you’ve paid your one-off subscription, you’re in for life.
How good is that?
So let me tell you a little more about what it is and what you’ll get
- The Woman Who Achieves Academy launched in May and I’m really excited about it. I’m loving the interaction in the group so far, especially the networking, collaborations and support.
- The Woman Who Achieves Academy is set up to ensure that you ACHIEVE your goals, power up your personal brand and get the most from the opportunities I can create for you.
- You can take advantage of my wealth of business knowledge too. There’s a lot of it and I want you to have it!
- The Academy is based in a private Facebook Group and is only accessible to subscribers. So you’ll be in a safe and supportive environment.
- I host a weekly live on Monday at 9.00am to inspire and motivate you for the week ahead and a Zoom group mentoring session every Friday at 1.00pm where you’ll learn something new and you can ask me anything.
- There are tasks and learning units, plus tips, training and support to ensure that you ACHIEVE your goals.
- I will be in the group commenting and supporting you throughout the week with encouragement and inspiration. In essence, it’s a way for me to reach more women in business with my mentoring, which I love.
- I want to make this totally accessible to you and to share my knowledge. I also want to ensure that there is no catch; so there is no membership, no renewal and once you subscribe, you’re in for life!
- As a bonus, you’ll get lots of networking with other subscribers as the group grows and the chance to craft your offering.
- You will receive opportunities that will only be offered to subscribers, such as an opportunity to feature in Woman Who publications, speaking at events and media requests (I get quite a few of those!).
- There will be online training sessions, helping you craft your message and reach your clients. Key sessions are around your story, so that you develop it in writing and you’re able to deliver it on stage, confidently with or without notes. Plus, there’ll also be lots about entering Awards.
- There will be other aspects too that will evolve over time so the content will never get stale and there will always be something new.
- As soon as you subscribe, I will ask you to set some goals. You download and complete a very short pre-entry questionnaire so that I can ensure that I tailor the content specifically to you, so that you do ACHIEVE.
I really look forward to seeing you there.
Want to know more?
Complete the form below to receive more information about the Woman Who Achieves Academy.