ENTER the Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards 2020
Due to current restrictions on social distancing, and for this year only, the Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards is a national event and open to anyone in the UK. The Awards will be a special online event on Friday 4th September 2020 from 12 noon. There will be inspirational keynote speakers, networking and lots of celebration.
“Entering Awards are a great way to power up your personal brand but many people hold back. Why is that? I’m told it’s a mixture of confidence, fear of failure and lack of belief that your business, and where you are right now, is good enough.
I’m particularly proud to say that my awards are not all about the financials, who you know and how long you’ve been trading. They are a platform for supporting women in business to get a foot on the ladder and gain some great PR in a safe and supportive environment.
I am there for each Finalists at each step of their journey and by the end of the process, they are instilled with confidence to enter other Awards. But that’s not all, the promotion carries on well beyond the Awards Lunch and continues for a full 12 months and beyond.
This year has been particularly challenging for all of us. I recognise that many solopreneurs have had to juggle restrictions, lack of income and childcare. This is a part of your journey and challenges faced by many during this period.
I’m especially looking forward to seeing all the inspiring stories of resilience and overcoming adversity.” Sandra Garlick
The link to enter will be HERE from 1st July
Definition of a Solopreneur:
“An entrepreneur who works alone… ‘solo’ running their business single-handed.”
“A person who sets up and runs a business on their own.”
Sandra Garlick, the founder of Woman Who said: “So often Solopreneurs are overlooked in Awards but there are some amazing businesses out there and that’s why I’ve announced that the Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards 2020 are taking place.”
The Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards are open for entry until midnight on Sunday 9th August 2020.
You may work with associates but quite simply you run your business as a Sole Trader or sole Director and don’t employ anyone.
- When you first click ENTER HERE from 1st July 2020 you will visit the online platform. If you have previously registered, simply login. If not, you will need to Register. Once registered you can just login and complete/update your entry.
- If you are nominating someone else, you will need to enter all their details on the nomination form. When you submit their entry, they will be notified and asked to add anything they wish to their entry.
- Once you have logged in, read the Important Awards Information
- Click Start Entry
- You then need to select the overall Category you are entering: Solopreneur Awards
- This then shows the Criteria and Guidelines for entry.
- The great thing about the online form is that you simply SAVE it and you can come back to it and change it at any time up to the deadline.
- Once you have completed your entry simply click Submit. You can still revisit the entry right up to the deadline and amend it.
- If you entered the Woman Who Achieves Awards and wish to resurrect your entry just let us know. Remember you must be a Solopreneur to enter.
- When you have submitted your entry, you will receive your Solopreneur ‘Proud to be Nominated Logo‘
If you are on our mailing list you will be notified of all the relevant dates and don’t forget to join the Woman Who Facebook Community where Sandra Garlick will be sharing tips on entering the Awards.
The Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards 2020 will be an online event which takes place on Friday 4th September. Tickets will be available shortly
“Delighted, stunned and over the moon!!! I had a really brilliant time at the very first ever #Womanwho #Solopreneur Awards in October – a room filled with amazing business people and an overwhelming atmosphere of positivity, enthusiasm and good will… What an inspiring and uplifting experience! Thank you very much for choosing me for this Award and for such an awesome day! Sandra, Judges, Lee-Anne, Sponsors and Speakers, you made the day great! The added sparkle to the day were all of the Finalists in the room – every single one of you is an inspiration and delight to meet! You are a true joy to be around and I am very proud to be associated with you! P.S. I’ve still not stopped smiling yet…”
“FSB have been delighted to partner with Woman Who Achieves. We are committed to helping drive a cultural change towards diversity in business and see more women starting and growing their own businesses. Research has found that currently 2.7 million women in UK want to start a business but have been put off by persistent barriers.
Woman Who Achieves is a fabulous network that brings women in business together helping them to break down those barriers, inspire them to grow and push them forward in business“
“We are thrilled to be supporting the Woman Who Achieves Awards for a fifth year. As a local company, with a large number of female employees we firmly believe more women should be given the confidence and opportunity to flourish and achieve. These Awards continue to be a great way to showcase and recognise those women who are achieving and will hopefully inspire others.
This is the fifth year we have sponsored the awards – we feel it provides us with an opportunity/platform to support women and their businesses across Coventry & Warwickshire as well as great profile for our business too and to be able to showcase the range of legal services we offer”