Each Monday you can read our Monday Motivation Feature.
Name: Tracy Richardson
Business Name: Hybrid Therapy UK
Who inspires you and why? My mum and dad- because they never stop or act their age- they’ve instilled in me to maintain my dreams, work ethic, my principles and to enjoy life.
What was your first job? Selling trainers in a sports shop
What’s your top business tip? Connect with people and get to know them.
What’s your favourite business book or podcast? I don’t really read business books, I’m more of a science geek.
What’s your favourite quote? “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land amongst the stars”. Les Brown
and just for fun…
Who would at the top of your guest list for dinner and why?
- When he was alive Zig Ziglar- such a motivational man.
- Norman Doidge – His research into neuroplasticity is fascinating.
- Keanu Reeves- Point Break, Speed, The Matrix and John Wick and he’s an interesting soul.
- Hugh Jackman- well he’s Wolverine!
- Author Dan Brown, I’d love to ask him about his research for his books.
- Mel Robbins- she knows how to get things done
- Sara Cox- hilariously funny and down to earth
What’s your favourite film? A complete classic- Breakfast at Tiffanys
Tell us about an embarrassing moment (one you can laugh about now). This is quite a recent one- whilst on a crowded beach in Devon last year I was tripped/rugby tackled by my sisters dog and literally face planted the sand – there were many laughs, none more so than from my husband who was practically hyperventilating.
Look out for next Monday’s Motivation feature and another local woman in business