ENTER the Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards 2019
“Entering Awards are a great way to power up your personal brand but many people hold back. Why is that? I’m told it’s a mixture of confidence, fear of failure and lack of belief that your business and where you are right now is good enough.
I’m particularly proud to say that my awards are not all about the financials and who you know. They are a platform for supporting women in business (and a few men too) to get a foot on the ladder, some great PR in a safe and supportive environment. I am there with each of the Finalists during each step of their journey and by the end, they are instilled with confidence to enter other Awards. But that’s not all, it continues well beyond the Awards Lunch and continues for a full 12 months.”
Definition of a Solopreneur:
“An entrepreneur who works alone… ‘solo’ running their business single-handed.”
“A person who sets up and runs a business on their own.”
Sandra Garlick, the founder of Woman Who said: “So often Solopreneurs are overlooked in Awards but there are some amazing businesses out there and that’s why I’ve announced that the Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards 2019 are taking place.”
The Woman Who Achieves Solopreneur Awards are open for entry until midnight on Sunday 21st July.
You may work with associates but quite simply you run your business as a Sole Trader or sole Director and don’t employ anyone.
- When you first click ENTER HERE you will visit the online platform. If you have previously registered, simply login. If not, you will need to Register. Once registered you can just login and complete/update your entry.
- If you are nominating someone else, you will need to enter all their details on the nomination form. When you submit their entry, they will be notified and asked to add anything they wish to their entry.
- Once you have logged in, read the Important Awards Information
- Click Start Entry
- You then need to select the overall Category you are entering: Solopreneur Awards
- This then shows the Criteria and Guidelines for entry.
- The great thing about the online form is that you simply SAVE it and you can come back to it and change it at any time up to the deadline.
- Once you have completed your entry simply click Submit. You can still revisit the entry right up to the deadline and amend it.
- If you entered the Woman Who Achieves Awards and wish to resurrect your entry just let us know. Remember you must be a Solopreneur to enter.
- When you have submitted your entry, you will receive your Solopreneur ‘Proud to be Nominated Logo‘
Entries for the Solopreneur Awards close at Midnight on Sunday 21st July. Interviews will take place on 4th September and the Awards Lunch is on Friday 4th October at The Warwickshire, Leek Wootton. (You must be available to attend both the interview and the Awards Lunch.)
If you are on our mailing list you will be notified of all the relevant dates and don’t forget to join the Woman Who Facebook Community where Sandra Garlick will be sharing tips on entering the Awards.
Then our Awards specialists Century PR can lend a helping hand and we have negotiated a special rate for Woman Who… entrants.
Century PR is Coventry’s longest established PR company with a fantastic track record in winning awards for their clients on a regional and national level. If you’re interested please contact Celeste Clarke on 024 7622 8881 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to be working with John Cleary Photography this year. John specialises in Personal Branding and Portrait photography for Women in Business.
Meet the Judges:
Delivered in partnership with the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) East & West Midlands Regions.