There are some amazing benefits of entering the Woman Who Achieves Awards that you may be unaware of, so we thought we would highlight them here.
The Awards are open to enter until Sunday 24th February to any woman in business throughout the Midlands, and beyond. ENTER NOW
Celebrate: Apart from experiencing a fantastic day of achievement, inspiration and celebration at the Awards Lunch, there are a host of other benefits that you will enjoy for a whole 12 months.
Raise Your Profile and Power Up Your Personal Brand: All of our Finalists are featured on our website and receive promotion via our social media channels. Inspire others and become a role model. There are opportunities to speak at events and share your story in I Am A Woman Who
Free PR & Speaker Opportunities: Winners’ quotes are featured on our website, in FSB publications and local press. Additionally, we are frequently asked to recommend inspirational women in business speakers. Teresa Boughey featured on the BBC’s Sunday Politics show
In 2019 All Women in Business Category Winners will receive the following:
- Winner’s Trophy & Certificate
- One year’s Free Entry to Events (includes Woman Who Inspires Network, VIP Events for Winners, Sponsors and Judges and selected FSB Events)
- A piece of Mantra jewellery
- One hour’s free Business Mentoring
- PR and Exposure on our Website, Blog, Social Media Platforms and FSB media throughout the year
- Speaking opportunity at one of our Events and opportunity to speak at other events
- Opportunity to share your story in I Am A Woman Who (2020 Edition)
So, what are you waiting for… be brave, be bold and shout about your success. Nominate yourself or another woman in business today
If you want help writing your Award submission, then our Awards specialists Century PR can lend a helping hand and we have negotiated a special rate for Woman Who… nominees. ENTER NOW